St Matthews Church Hall
Park Rd Haslington
Haslington Gardening Club meet on the first Thursday of each month at 7.30 pm in St Matthews Church Hall.
All are welcome to participate in this very enjoyable evening and to stay for refreshments after the speaker has given an expert presentation on a particular subject.
- 6 February: Mr Bates will talk about clematis and other climbing plants
- 6 March: Mr Lewis will give his presentation on “Waking up in Your Garden In the Spring”
- 3 April: Mr Swan will give a presentation on Flowers of the Peloponnese Region – Bulbs and Orchids.
- 1 May: Mr Blow will give his expert advice on “Perfect Partners in the Garden”
- 5 June: Mr Drury will give a presentation on large screen video of New Zealand etc.
- 3 July: To be confirmed
- 7 August: To be confirmed
- 4 September: Mr M Smith will give a presentation about “Tulips Past and Present”
- 2 October: “Gardens of Brittany and Normandy”
- 6 November: Mr K Pratt gives his expert views on “Unusual Hardy Plants”
- 4 December: Quiz & AGM
- 11 December: Christmas Meal at Haslington Golf Club