A message received from Cheshire East Community Development:
One Stop Carriers for Causes Grants are available to local non-profit organisations and groups for projects within two miles of a One Stop store in Great Britain that benefit local communities by helping to improve lives and local places.
- Projects need to meet at least one of the following outcomes:
- Improving the lives of young people.
- Improving the lives of the elderly.
- Promoting physical activity.
- Improving health or well being.
- Increasing community safety.
- Protecting or improving the local environment
Who Can Apply?
Non-profit making organisations in England, Scotland and Wales can apply as long as they are constituted and have a governing document.
How To Apply
This is a rolling programme, and applications will be accepted throughout the year.
Details can be found on their website here: One Stop Carriers for Causes