How to Register a Highway Fault

Members of the Parish Council routinely report instances of road and pavement damage and maintenance needs to the relevant highways authority where they are aware of the problem, but some instances may have been overlooked.

If you are aware of a fault that needs attention and wish to report the matter yourself you can contact the Local Area Highway Team as follows:

Highways Office
Brierley Business Centre
Mirion Street
Cheshire CW1 2AZ
Telephone: 0300 123 5020

Fax: 01270 371158

Alternatively you can report the fault online here