Haslington Parish Council have received the following message from Citizens Advice, Cheshire East:
Citizens Advice Cheshire East have suspended face-to-face advice services across all sites and services for the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus outbreak. However, we are still open and ready to deliver information and advice in other ways:
There are a number of ways people can continue to get advice during this time.
- Citizens Advice Cheshire East are delivering advice by email and phone, if you have an issue you’d like help with direct from us, complete this form https://www.citizensadvicece.org.uk/email and we will be in touch.
- General advice will be given via national Adviceline which people can reach by calling 03444 111 444. This is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- People can chat online to an adviser by visiting the Citizens Advice website at citizensadvice.org.uk/contact-us.
- People looking for advice on consumer issues (e.g. issues related to products or services you’ve purchased) can contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133 or chat online to an advisor on our website.
- Anyone seeking to make a new claim for Universal Credit should call the Universal Credit Help to Claim line on 0800 1448444.
Waiting times for these services may be slightly longer than usual as we adapt to our new patterns of working.