Food For Thought Bakery
Normal Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm; Saturdays 8.00am – 5.00pm. Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays.
- Bakery, delicatessen & café
- Food made from raw ingredients on the premises with no additives (chemical, E nos. or enzymes etc.).
- We make our bread fresh every day, and have a wide range of cake slices, cookies and full cakes.
- We pride ourselves on roasting the best cuts of meats to give you the best flavour.
- In our café you can have anything from a coffee and a cake to a meal (full breakfast, fresh salads with quiche or meats, filled jackets, and in winter – casseroles).
- Our pies are renowned throughout the area – both steak & potato and steak & kidney.
- Sandwiches made fresh to order – wide range of cold, hot breakfast, paninis and toasties.
- OAP lunches @ £2.70 are served on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12 midday. A tasty meal of home made soup with roll, followed by dessert of the day and either tea or coffee, delicious, nourishing and a bargain!
- Buffets both business & private from 10 – 250 people catered for.
- Celebration cakes themed to the recipient.
Further Information: Deliveries for OAPs in Haslington or Winterley who are housebound or ill (or kept in by severe weather) can be arranged free of charge.